The all new Microsoft Access 2016 lets you create custom professional applications fast without being a developer. An Access web app is a new type of database that you build in Access 2016. You can then use and share the app with others as a SharePoint app in a web browser. To build an app, you just select the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on). Access creates the database structure, complete with views that let you add and edit data.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- Click on the download link to download the installer.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.